CADE L. COX
Attorney Cade Cox is a Partner with the firm concentrating his practice in the areas of business law, probate, estate planning, real estate, and civil and commercial litigation. Cade counsels clients in the administration of living trusts, preparing wills and creating life insurance trusts. Cade also works regularly on behalf of owners of closely held businesses. Cade’s experience includes creating comprehensive estate plans; estate and gift tax planning, and probate administration. Cade believes that each individual’s estate plan is unique and should be implemented to accomplish family and personal goals, as well as an efficient tax strategy. Consequently, he regularly assists clients with the preparation of wills and trusts that accomplish both tax and family goals. Additionally, Cade has extensive experience in all areas of real estate law and litigation, including leases, easements, foreclosures, closings, title issues, and quiet title actions. Cade has represented a variety of individuals and businesses in several areas of litigation, including construction issues and complex commercial litigation. Cade also writes a blog about Arkansas business law, estate tax, wills and trust issues at arkansasassets.com.
Cade has received an AV peer review rating from Martidale Hubbell for his high ethical standards and legal ability. An “AV” rating is the highest possible rating and means that the lawyer has been rated by his peers as “Very High to Preeminent” in terms of his or her professional ability and expertise, and as “Very High” in terms of his or her adherence to the professional standards of conduct and ethics.
Contact Cade Cox
- Counsels clients in the formation of wills, trusts and related instruments.
- Works with corporations, small businesses, and other commercial entities.
- Represents executors and trustees in connection with the efficient administration of estates.
- Assists clients with business formation and corporate governance matters (such as partnerships and LLCs).
- Represents individuals and businesses in a variety of legal issues including complex commercial litigation.
- Listed as a Top Attorney in Arkansas by Arkansas Life Magazine in 2015 and 2016.
- January, 2008 – Present. Founder and Partner at Cox, Sterling, McClure & Vandiver, PLLC
- October, 2004 – January, 2008. Owner of Law Office of Cade L. Cox, PLLC.
- May, 1998 – October, 2004. Wilson & Associates, PLLC. Served as Partner with managing responsibilities over foreclosure division of Firm.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, B.A., B.S.
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for Pulaski Academy, a Private School in Little Rock, AR.
- Serves as counsel for the Board of Trustees for the City of Maumelle Chamber of Commerce.
- Serves as counsel for Women’s Own Worth, a support organization for domestic violence survivors.