Cade has received an AV peer review rating from
Contact Cade Cox
- Counsels clients in the formation of wills, trusts and related instruments.
- Works with corporations, small businesses, and other commercial entities.
- Represents executors and trustees in connection with the efficient administration of estates.
- Assists clients with business formation and corporate governance matters (such as partnerships and LLCs).
- Represents individuals and businesses in a variety of legal issues including complex commercial litigation.
- Listed as a Top Attorney in Arkansas by Arkansas Life Magazine in 2015 and 2016.
- January, 2008 – Present. Founder and Partner at Cox, Sterling, McClure & Vandiver, PLLC
- October, 2004 – January, 2008. Owner of Law Office of Cade L. Cox, PLLC.
- May, 1998 – October, 2004. Wilson & Associates, PLLC. Served as Partner with managing responsibilities over foreclosure division of Firm.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, B.A., B.S.
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for Pulaski Academy, a Private School in Little Rock, AR.
- Serves as counsel for the Board of Trustees for the City of Maumelle Chamber of Commerce.
- Serves as counsel for Women’s Own Worth, a support organization for domestic violence survivors.