Dylan regularly defends employers in labor and employment compliance and litigation. Dylan represents clients in all aspects of employment litigation and mediation, including EEOC charges and investigations. He also assists clients in employment and labor disputes to maximize his client’s interests while avoiding the risks of litigation. Furthermore, Dylan has represented individuals and businesses in various areas of litigations, including handling construction cases and navigating intricate business disputes.
- concentrates his practice in employment and business litigation
- counsels clients in estate and trust litigation
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- J.D., UALR William H. Bowen School of Law, 2017
magna cum laude
- B.A., Hendrix College, 2014
magna cum laudeUniversity of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D.